|Friends:||Flem, Earl (Sometimes), The Powerpuff Girls|
|First Appearance:||No Smoking|
Cow is one of the two main characters in Cow and Chicken. She is voiced by Charlie Adler.
Cow, is Chicken's 7-year-old 2nd Grade cow sister, with a weight stated as 600 pounds. She is usually viewed (at least by Chicken) as exceedingly infantile and stupid, and is quickly prone to emotional outbursts, but she occasionally displays uncanny talents. Though she looks up to her older brother, Chicken, thinking that he is cool and usually lovingly addresses him as "Big Brother", it has been shown many times that she would not hesitate to use blackmail to get Chicken to do what she wants, proving that she has all of the mischief and wit of a younger sister used to getting her way in all things, due to her status as the baby of the family.
Despite this, however, it has also been proven that Cow has a heart of pure gold, and would always try to get the other characters to do the right thing. Another important point that should be noted is that she has always been there to get the impulsive and headstrong Chicken out of whatever trouble he got himself into, whether resorting to her alter ego or not, proving that she really does love him very much.
Main article: Supercow
Cow's alter-ego is Supercow, a superhero with superhuman strength, near-invulnerability, and the ability to fly. When she dons her purple outfit with green cape-blanket, she gains these powers along with the ability to speak Spanish, and she uses these to get Chicken out of whatever predicament he is currently in.
Cow is a yellow cow with brown spots. She has dark grey hoofs, light salmon colored udder/butt/snout and has two tiny brown horns.
- Cow is sometimes mistaken for a boy.
- Cow is the only character that appears in every single episode.
- Cow's parents do not buy milk, but rather just use cow's to refill their cartons.
- Cow is fours years younger than Chicken, who is 11, implying that she could be in first or second grade.
- She was once accused of shoplifting.
- She is easy going.
- She has an uncle named Professor Longhorn Steer.
- She has a cousin named Sow.
- She has a cousin named Boneless Chicken.