No Smoking is the pilot episode of the Cow and Chicken series, a What A Cartoon! that first aired on November 12, 1995.
- The episode starts off with Cow and Chicken watching TV. Cow keeps interrupting chicken's television program, wanting to play a game. After a while, he accepts.
- Meanwhile, The Red Guy (Known as the Devil in this episode) is thinking of people to take to Hell, and he, of course, picks Cow and Chicken, which was suggested by Cerberus. He watches what they are doing on a television screen that he has, but then realizes that they are not doing anything wrong. Cerberus reminds them of the rules, and he tries to fix that by riding an elevator to where Cow and Chicken are playing. He tempts chicken with a cigarette pack, and then sends him to hell for trying to smoke tobacco products underage.
- When in hell, for forces Chicken to smoke a giant ciagrette. Cigarette ashes are in his mouth, and then the Devil tries to clean them out. Shortly after, SuperCow comes in and stops The Devil from taking Chicken into Hell forever. Afterwards, Cow and Chicken argue and the dinner table while Mom and Dad talk about them.
- This episode was aired two years before the first episode of the first season.
- This episode was banned because of its depiction of hell and the devil and also due to Chicken smoking.
- This is the first showing of Cow's alter-ego, Supercow.
- In this episode, Chicken is disgusted by drinking Cow's milk, but in Field Trip to Folsom Prison, chicken accepts Cow's milk at the end of the episode. The red One Thretans chicken to smokee