No Smoking is the pilot episode of the Cow and Chicken series, which aired as part of the What A Cartoon! showcase on November 12, 1995.
- Red Guy (Antagonist/Known as The Red Devil in this episode)
- Cerberus (Secondary Antagonist)
- The episode starts off with Cow and Chicken watching TV. Cow keeps interrupting chicken's television program, wanting to play a game. After a while, he accepts.
- Meanwhile, The Red Guy (Known as the Devil in this episode) is thinking of people to take to Hell, and he, of course, picks Cow and Chicken, which was suggested by Cerberus. He watches what they are doing on a television screen that he has, but then realizes that he since cow was a "big guy", was better off with kidnapping just chick instead. Cerberus reminds them of the rules, and The Devil fixes that by riding an elevator to where Cow and Chicken are playing. He tempts chicken with a cigarette pack, and then kidnaps him to hell for trying to smoke tobacco products underage.
- When in hell, the Devil forces Chicken to smoke a giant cigarette. Cigarette ashes are in his mouth, and then the Devil tries to clean them out with exaggerated and torturous methods. Shortly after, SuperCow comes in and stops The Devil from tormenting and torturing Chicken in Hell forever. Afterwards, Cow and Chicken argue at the dinner table while Mom and Dad talk about them.
- This episode was aired two years before the first episode of the first season.
- This episode was banned after its original airing due to its depiction of hell, the devil, and also an underaged character smoking.
- This is the first showing of Cow's alter-ego, Supercow.
- In this episode, Chicken is disgusted by drinking Cow's milk, but in Field Trip to Folsom Prison, chicken accepts Cow's milk at the end of the episode.
- The Red Devil threatens Chicken to smoke.
- This is the only episode where Chicken smokes.